Our dentists will work closely with you to develop a treatment plan to meet your aesthetic goals and provide you with a smile that is straight, white and even.
We use several cosmetic dentistry techniques to give you that perfect smile. Some of our common dental procedures include:
- Bonding – repair chips, cracks, stains and gaps using special composite resin materials that are color-blended, applied, shaped to the contours of your existing teeth, and bonded into place.
- Veneers – straighten crooked teeth, close gaps and align crowded teeth with instant orthodontics. Porcelain veneers are great for people who are not interested in wearing braces.
- Bridges – replace missing teeth, eliminate unsightly gaps, enhance chewing ability, help maintain the shape of your face and alleviate the stress in your bite with resin-bonded, porcelain, PFM or metal bridges.
- Dentures – restore multiple missing teeth and provide proper function and appearance with full or partial dentures.
- Implants – replace a missing tooth, support a bridge, or secure a denture with custom-fabricated implants. Designed to look, feel and function like natural teeth, implants will not only improve your appearance but may also improve your overall oral health.
- Invisalign – using am undetectable series of aligners, instead of brackets and wires, invisalign can give you the smile you’ve always wanted without the braces you’ve always avoided.
We use the artistry of smile design to create the perfect smile just for you. Ask a member of our professional team for more information on procedures performed in our office.