TO OUR PATIENTS COVID -19 UPDATE
As a valued patient at Loza Dental Great Falls, we appreciate the trust you place in our services and our clinical team to provide you the best care possible.
With the concern of the coronavirus spreading, it is important to communicate with you about the importance of all of us taking the necessary precautions to ensure our health. Therefore, I want to personally update you on the necessary steps our office e is taking on COVID-19 and to ensure your health and safety during your visits to our practice. We follow the Center for Disease Control, Academy of Prosthodontics, and the American Dental Association for any updates and directives.
The health, safety, and well-being of our patients at Loza Dental Great Falls are top priorities. The cleanliness and sterilization of our office are of the utmost importance to us with or without the threat of a virus. Our team members have been trained and are currently following CDC guidelines to sanitize the office before and after each patient. To assist in preventing any potential spread of the virus, we have increased the frequency of cleaning of all surfaces including counter, doorknobs, pens., bathroom fixtures, and the like throughout the day.
We are following guidelines on recommendations of Social Distancing defined as maintaining a distance of about 6 feet or 2 meters, we therefore appreciate your patience and understanding on some necessary office protocol and steps on COVID-19 to ensure your safety.
An effective way in decreasing the likelihood of transmitting coronavirus.
At our office, we are implementing the following:
- To reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, you will be asked to answer several screening questions prior to and during your appointment. Your temperature will be taken upon your arrival.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, not too early, this will minimize the amount of time you spend in the reception area. Help us minimize the number of people in our reception area by refraining from bringing family members or friends with you during your appointment.
- We might need to re-schedule less urgent appointment to a different date to accommodate more urgent visits, and promoted social distancing, and we appreciate your understanding.
- We have removed magazines from the reception area, beverages, and other items that may be touched by others and which are not easily disinfected.
- You will be asked to rinse your mouth with a solution containing 1.5% hydrogen peroxide prior to your exam/appointment. This solution will reduce the number of oral microbes, including Coronavirus, which is vulnerable to oxidation.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation, and for your continued trust in Loza Dental Great Falls to provide you with the very best care. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions prior to your appointment.
Juan Loza DDS