Dr. Loza is a board certified Prosthodontist
Prosthodontics is a dental specialty pertaining to the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and maintenance of the oral function, comfort, appearance and health of patients with clinical conditions associated with missing or deficient teeth.
- 1. Specializes in the aesthetic (cosmetic) restoration and replacement of teeth.
- 2.Receives three to four years of additional training after dental school.
- 3.Restores optimum appearance and function to your smile.
- 4.The treatment planning and restoration of implants,
- 5.Care of temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ), and rehabilitation of occlusion with prostheses all fall under the field of prosthodontics.
- 1. Crowns-All Ceramic Restorations
- 2. Bridges– Conventional and Resin Bonded (Maryland) to replace missing teeth
- 3. Implants– On site Implant Placement. Single Tooth and Multiple Tooth Replacement
- 4. Complete Dentures– Conventional and Implant Retained
- 5. Partial Dentures– Metal Base
- 6. Veneers– Porcelain and Direct Composite Resin Bonding
- 7. Full Mouth Reconstruction– Crowning all remaining teeth
Dentistry has gone digital in the blink of an eye! We have taken the most advanced steps in modern dental history, from digital impressions to digital x-rays., and the Itero digital impression eliminates the dreaded goopy impression. Ask the Dr. about using Itero for your next crown!